Value of SureTestRx™ Now Available in Blood
Quality and Efficiency at an Affordable, Patient-Friendly Price
- SureTestRx offers a presumptive screening menu of
29 drug classes/125 drug compounds in blood and oral fluid and
30 drug classes/127 drug compounds in urine.
- When more drug classes are screened, fewer definitive confirmations are required, thus minimizing costs.
- AIT’s responsible pricing further ensures patients receive affordable care.
Rapid Results for Making Clinical Decisions
- Prompt turnaround times with greater than 90 percent of samples reported in 24 hours or less, balance in 48 hours.
- Efficient, easy-to-read reports.
- Lab results available via secure compliant web portal, EMR interface, HIPAA compliant email or fax.
More Data for Clinical Decision Support
- Blood testing will show what a patient has taken in approximately the past eight hours.
- Patients prescribed around-the-clock dosing regimens should, in most cases, test positive for their prescribed medication. Negative results signal need for further investigation by the healthcare provider.
- Documentation of blood concentration combined with a provider’s thorough assessment can document a patient’s tolerance to a medication, protecting patients and providers.